Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet Me...and Dan

Hellloo people. My name's Kate and I'm newly engaged to the love of my life Dan (see handsome pic below). We just started the process of planning our big day and we're a bit overwhelmed - after enjoying so many of our friends weddings, we really had no idea how much work went into planning one of our own. Apparently I should have paid more attention to the decorations and layout vs the music and bar...

Since Dan and I will be planning most everything on our own, we will be relying a lot on our amazing friends and family for their input, advice and help. I figured this blog would be a good way to let everyone know whats going on while documenting this exciting part of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.youtube Views

    ReplyDelete